After completing this course, you will be able to
- Describe the basic elements of the C language.
- Code C programs that handle sequential processing of files using fopen, fread, fwrite, and fclose functions.
- Use the program modularization facilities of the C language.
- Use stream I/O functions, including scanf and printf.
- Code C programs that handle arrays and pointers.
- Understand and use the facilities of the C compiler.
MF53 Duration - 5 Days : Fee - $ 2,947.00 (CAD)
Mon Aug 31, 2015
AudienceNew programmers learning C as their first programming language; experienced programmers learning C as a new language, or reviewing C after having been away from it.
PrerequisitesThe student should have some basic understanding of computer and programming concepts. Also, he or she should know how to use the text editor used in your installation. Knowledge of JCL is not required.
- Elements of C
- Data descriptions
- Sequential files
- Major C verbs
- Basic Library Functions
- Stream and record I/O
- Structs, Unions, and Enumerated data
- Common logic requirements
- Elementary debugging
- Using the preprocessor
- Program modularization, subroutines, and functions